Finances & Support
Building on its 25 years of supporting peace processes worldwide, Interpeace recognizes the importance of building strong partnerships with national as well as international actors, enabling to engage in political dialogues, align strategies and join forces to achieve common objectives.
Interpeace is audited on a worldwide basis by Mazars SA. Our 2019 financial reports were, for the ninth year, in accordance with the highest financial reporting standard – International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Our latest Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report are available upon request.
Our strategic partners
Interpeace’s peacebuilding efforts worldwide are possible thanks to strategic partnerships with the governments of the Netherlands, Sweden, and Switzerland as well as the generous support from the governments of Finland and Slovenia.
Other partners and donors
- Global Affairs Canada
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark
- European Union
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Federal Foreign Office of Germany
- Humanity United
- Department of Foreign Affairs of Ireland
- International Organization for Migration
- Mirabaud & Cie, privés
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway
- Robert Bosch Foundation
- United Kingdom Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations Peacebuilding Fund (PBF)
- United Nations Peacebuilding Support Office (PBSO)