Finances & Support
Building on its 25 years of supporting peace processes worldwide, Interpeace recognizes the importance of building strong partnerships with national as well as international actors, enabling to engage in political dialogues, align strategies and join forces to achieve common objectives.
Our 2019 expenditure was USD 18 million.
Interpeace is audited on a worldwide basis by Mazars SA. Our 2019 financial reports were, for the ninth year, in accordance with the highest financial reporting standard – International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Our latest Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report are available upon request.
Our strategic partners
Interpeace is particularly grateful to its governmental Strategic Partners —the Netherlands, Sweden and Switzerland— for their continued political and financial support. Their commitment has been critical in achieving our results in 2018.
Other partners and donors
- Ben and Jerry’s
- Canada DFATD
- City of Stockholm
- Civi Pol Conseil
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Democratic Republic of Congo
- European Union
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Free Press Unlimited
- Folke Benedotte Academy
- Federal Foreign Office of Germany
- Humanity United
- Inter Mediat
- International Organization for Migration
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
- Mirabaud & Cie, privés
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway
- Queen Silvia Foundation
- Robert Bosch Foundation
- Sales Force
- United Kingdom Department for International Development (DFID)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations Peacebuilding Fund (PBF)
- United Nations Peacebuilding Support Office (PBSO)
- US Department of State