Interpeace is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Interpeace may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 1, 2018, in accordance with GDPR regulations.
Sign up to our newsletter
- If you choose to sign up to our newsletter, we collect your name and e-mail address.
- We use this to send you the newsletter
Provide us with feedback
- If you provide feedback to us by contacting us at email@example.com, we collect your name and e-mail address, including any other personal information that you disclose to us.
- We use this information to improve the site and the resources we offer.
Register to attend an event
- If you register to attend an event, we collect personal information, including your name and e-mail address.
- We use this information to invite you to the event and provide other related information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We do not sell or rent your personal information. We may, however, disclose information about you to the following, for the express purposes set out below, if:
- You sign up to our newsletter: to our employees and agents for them to send you our newsletter
- You submit a review: to our employees and agents for them to improve our services. If we post a review to our site, we will not disclose your name or e-mail address
- You register to attend an event: to our employees and third parties that may be hosting the event
- For legal or regulatory requirements: if we are required to comply with any applicable law or valid legal process or if we have to enforce our Terms, we may disclose your personal information for those purposes
- Aggregated statistics data
We may share non-personal aggregated statistics data about visitors to the site with third parties and download and traffic patterns with our publishing partners and other third parties. Just to be clear, this information does not identify users in any personal capacity; it just gives generalized information about the users of the site.
We may transfer your information to, or store it in, countries located outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) which do not have as developed data protection laws.
Please do not send us your information if you do not want it to be transferred to or stored outside the EEA. By providing your information to us you agree and consent to us transferring to, and storing your information at, a destination outside the EEA.
As required by Data Protection laws, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorized access. In particular, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encode your personal information. SSL encrypts your contact details as it travels through the Internet.
Despite using this technology, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you disclose to us. You accept the inherent risks of providing information and dealing on-line and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
If you have any concerns about security, please email us at email@example.com
We want to make sure that your personal information and your choices are accurate and up to date.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters, either contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org asking to unsubscribe or click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each of our newsletters.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your device to allow a site to recognize you as a user when you return using the same device and web browser, either for the duration of your visit (using a ‘session cookie’) or for repeat visits (a ‘persistent cookie’). Other similar files work in the same way and we use the word ‘cookie’ in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
to analyse use of the site by, for example, recognizing and counting the number of visitors and how they move around the site. This helps us to see what parts of the site are popular and which sections need improving to make the experience better for users; and
to record your visit to the site and the pages you have visited and the and links you have followed. We will use this to make the site more relevant to your interests.
Alternatively, you might wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ which contains detailed information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer, as well as more general information about cookies. Please note that, as these sites are not owned or operated by us, we are not responsible for any of the content on them.
Please note that restricting cookies may mean that you will not be able to take full advantage of all the features or services available on this site.