Interpeace is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Interpeace may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 1, 2018, in accordance with GDPR regulations.
- If you choose to sign up to our newsletter, we collect your name and e-mail address.
- We use this to send you the newsletter
- If you provide feedback to us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we collect your name and e-mail address, including any other personal information that you disclose to us.
- We use this information to improve the site and the resources we offer.
- If you register to attend an event, we collect personal information, including your name and e-mail address.
- We use this information to invite you to the event and provide other related information
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We may share non-personal aggregated statistics data about visitors to the site with third parties and download and traffic patterns with our publishing partners and other third parties. Just to be clear, this information does not identify users in any personal capacity; it just gives generalized information about the users of the site.
Despite using this technology, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you disclose to us. You accept the inherent risks of providing information and dealing on-line and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
If you have any concerns about security, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters, either contact us at email@example.com asking to unsubscribe or click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each of our newsletters.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.