Finances & Support
Interpeace would like to thank all individuals, governments, multilateral organizations and foundations that have supported and continue to support our work through their voluntary contributions.
Our 2015 expenditure was USD 27.8 million.
Interpeace is audited on a worldwide basis by KPMG. Our 2015 financial reports were, for the seventh year, in accordance with the highest financial reporting standard – International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Our latest Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report are available upon request.
In 2010 the organization also received ZEWO certification demonstrating our commitment to maximize transparency for our donors.
The following donors supported Interpeace in 2015:
Governments and Multilateral Organizations
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark
- European Union
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of France
- Federal Foreign Office of Germany
- German Institute of Foreign Relations
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Sweden
- Federal Department of Foreign Affairs of Switzerland
- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation
- United Kingdom Department for International Development (DFID)
- United Kingdom Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- United Nations Democracy Fund (UNDEF)
- United Nations Department of Political Affairs (UNDPA)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
Foundations and Other Organizations
- Adessium Foundation
- Brownington Foundation
- Iniciativa Internacional Juven
- Kofi Annan Foundation
- Swedish Postcode Lottery through the Swedish Postocode Foundation
- Wallenberg Foundation
Corporate and Other Donations